If you are constantly on the lookout for opportunities to grow your business, brand or company you will agree with us that you can never be too equipped to do so. We are a part of the industry where changes and improvements happen on a daily basis. To stay on top of the latest trends means continuous learning. And what better way to do this than to read the words of one of the most influential marketers and opinion leaders?
Here are some of the reasons why we believe having books in the office is important:
- Having a library (it can be as simple as setting up a shelf or two and filling it with books), sends a positive message to the team, showing that the organizational culture encourages reading and values knowledge.
- At KO Agency we believe that knowledge is power. That is why we are constantly stacking our shelves with new books. Investing in knowledge is investing in the future, and we want to be ready for it.
- Books are an important and reliable source of information.
- Office libraries aren’t only a great way to get people to spend a few minutes away from their phones and laptops, but also a source of inspiration.
- If you place books in a visible spot in the office, team members will be tempted to grab them.
- Shelves full of books make any office look nicer. 😊
We have selected some of our favorite marketing books and compiled them into the list below. We hope you find some inspiration for your next great book to read in 2022 or maybe add it to your wishlist and hope maybe Santa will hear your wish …
1. Seth Godin – This is Marketing
Simply a classic and a must have in every marketing office.
2. Joe Pulizzi – Epic Content Marketing
It is always exciting to read books written by people with such epic ideas! This book is gold if you want to succeed in content marketing.
3. Alina Wheeler – Designing Brand Identity: An Essential Guide For The Entire Branding Team.
An endless source of inspiration for our branding projects. It is an essential book for every graphic designer.
4. Seth Godin – The Icarus Deception: How High Will You Fly?
Another classic. No matter what you do you can fly higher by bringing your best self to work. Keep on creating – it’s what we do.
5. Nir Eyal – Hooked: How To Build Habit-Forming Products
A thought-provoking book full of fascinating examples of products people love – and explanations why. A great book for anyone in the start-up culture.
And if you are wondering – we didn’t become such big readers during Covid-19 pandemic. We’re constantly encouraged to learn, monitor new trends and stay ahead of the curve. Books have always been part of our organizational culture, and we can prove it with the list where we keep track of who borrowed a certain book! 😉
Follow us and stay updated with the latest news and trends.